Oneika the Traveller is a leading travel website that provides travel advice, information, and inspiration to travellers (be them inexperienced or seasoned).
The site is particularly geared toward female travellers between the ages of 25 to 45, and enjoys a large readership of African American travellers.
EasyJet ranked Oneika the Traveller as one of their Top 10 Travel Blogs in April 2011, and the author was voted as one of the 11 black women who inspire travel by Clutch Magazine. More recently, Oneika the Traveller was selected as GoAbroad.com’s Blog of the Week.
Oneika has also written for, and been featured in, many other online travel publications and blogs that have all linked back to the Oneika the Traveller site.
Press Trips and Partnerships
Oneika has worked with a number of travel brands and tourism boards; a campaign or travel series featuring your brand is a fantastic way to promote your destination to Oneika the Traveller’s audience.
Oneika has successfully partnered with major travel brands including:
- Fjord Discovery in Bergen, Norway with Visit Norway- June 2012
- Frommer’s Travel Guides- May 2012
- Hotel Negresco and Hi-Park Residences in Nice, France- May 2012
- Discovering York, England with Visit England and Visit York– April 2012
- Pullman Hotels, Jumeirah Group, and Atlantis in Dubai, UAE – February 2012
- The Carlton Hotel Collection in Brussels, Belgium – January 2012
- HostelBookers (continuing partnership from December 2011)
- England Exploration in Cornwall and Eastbourne with Visit England– June 2012
- Experiencing Pamplona, Spain with Roomorama and Eurail – July 2012
- Scandi-Baltic Adventure with Busabout – August 2012
- The Four Seasons in Amman, Jordan – August 2012
- City Exploration with Visit Ljubljana in Ljubljana, Slovenia – August 2012
- Kempinski Nile Hotel in Cairo, Egypt – March 2013
- Hotel Icon in Hong Kong – March 2013
- City Exploration with Lille Tourism in Lille, France – April 2013
- Sun, Beach, and Ski Adventure with Sierra Nevada Tourism – April 2013
- Weekend City Break in Amsterdam with Iamsterdam – June 2013
- Culinary Discovery with Visit Luxembourg – June 2013
- Jetwing Vil Uyana and The Fort Printers Hotel in Sri Lanka – September 2014
- Hotel La Mariposa and CarRentals.co.uk in Costa Rica – February 2015
A variety of advertising options are available, including, but not limited to, sponsored posts, banner advertising, and social media coverage.
To further discuss your sponsorship or advertising needs, or to request a more detailed media kit, please contact: Oneika Raymond at email@example.com.