Oneika the Traveller is a leading travel website that provides travel advice, information, and inspiration to travellers.
The site is particularly geared toward female travellers between the ages of 25 to 45, and enjoys a large readership of African American travellers.
She is also the in-house travel expert on CTV Canada’s nationally broadcast television news program Your Morning.
Moreover, Oneika is a video editor and producer who is skilled at making viral content. Her award-winning video “Dear Dutch People: Zwarte Piet is RACIST” received over 350,000 views on Facebook, while her “20 Things to Do in Trinidad and Tobago” video garnered over half a million views.
Finally, Oneika has written for, and been featured in, many other online travel publications and blogs that have all linked back to the Oneika the Traveller site.
Campaigns and Partnerships
As noted above, Oneika has worked with a number of travel brands and tourism boards; a campaign or travel series featuring your brand is a fantastic way to promote your destination to Oneika the Traveller’s audience.
Oneika has successfully partnered with major travel brands including:
- Greyhound Bus Lines (Road trippin’ to D.C. campaign)
- Star Alliance and Marriott International (“World Wonders” Round the World itinerary)
- Coca-Cola (Branded content for Essence.com)
- Carnival Cruise Line (7 Day, Western Caribbean Cruise)
- 2016 Toyota Avalon “Let’s Go Places” campaign (Toyota)
- Lonely Planet (Editorial work and social media takeovers)
- The Carlton Hotel Collection (The Dominican, Brussels BE)
- Pullman Hotels (Pullman Mall of the Emirates, Dubai UAE)
- Atlantis (Atlantis, The Palm, Dubai UAE)
- Jumeirah Group (The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai UAE)
- The Negresco Luxury Hotel and Hi-Park Residences(Nice, FR)
- The Four Seasons Hotel (Amman, Jordan)
- HostelBookers (selected hotels in Europe and Middle East
- Frommer’s travel guides, Roomorama, Virgin, and Eurail
- Busabout (press trip- Scandi-Baltic Adventure)
- Visit England (ongoing campaign- press trips around England)
- Visit Norway (Fjord exploration in Bergen and selected cities around Norway)
- Visit Ljubljana (City tours in Slovenia’s capital city)
- Visit Luxembourg (culinary discovery press trip)
- Kempinski Nile Hotel (Cairo, Egypt)
- Hotel Icon (Hong Kong)
- City Exploration with Lille Tourism (France)
- Sun, Beach, and Ski press trip with Sierra Nevada Tourism (Spain)
- Weekend City Break in Amsterdam with Iamsterdam (The Netherlands)
A variety of advertising options are available, including, but not limited to, sponsored posts, banner advertising, and social media coverage.
To further discuss your sponsorship or advertising needs, or to request a more detailed media kit, please contact: Oneika Raymond at email@example.com.